Friday, December 11, 2009

Foot Drop Edema I Wish To Ask Those Who Have CHF & Severe Edema.?

I wish to ask those who have CHF & severe edema.? - foot drop edema

Are your symptoms as I do? I have the raising of water pressure from the hip to the toes. My nerves are located in areas, painful and walking is very slow and painful. I can only hobble along the street. My LGS is stiff like wood and can not bend the knee swelling water. My heart and lungs have a lot of fluid in them and some days I find myself struggling and gasping for breath in the air with great effort. CHF also gives me insomnia total. I do not normally sleep in his bed and sit up all night, fear and hope. Stom

Diuretics produce a drop of urine to relieve water on me. . fail

So you tell me, you will also find you can not go well, as freely as before, when you hop on and off? I'm single, no insurance, no right to Govt support, because some savings and we want to clear edema definitive results, perhaps by ultrafiltration, as an outpatient. Easy I reduce my intake of fluids and salt, my typical symptoms?

0 comments:

Post a Comment