Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pokemon Visualboyadvance PokeMon VisualBoyAdvance?

PokeMon VisualBoyAdvance? - pokemon visualboyadvance

Hello everyone, I am a rookie to use Yahoo! Reply
I want to know about the last game of pokemon, what is it and where to download ...
And can the VGA screen for two players, the game will be separated with a computer ... I remember a game Pokemon VGA, which can be split-screen play for two players, but it is an older version ...
Sorry for my bad English, and wishes to all Yahoo users can respond as quickly as possible ... Thank you very much !!!^^

2 comments:

White Jacket said...

I think it would be a DS game (Pearl / Diamond?) Maybe you can try skins Pokemon, or any other emulator that has this feature.

White Jacket said...

I think it would be a DS game (Pearl / Diamond?) Maybe you can try skins Pokemon, or any other emulator that has this feature.

Post a Comment