Friday, November 20, 2009

The Readers Edge How Do You Create A Menacing Atmosphere- Without Having To Remind The Reader Every Other Sentence?

How do you create a menacing atmosphere- without having to remind the reader every other sentence? - the readers edge

Here is a link to the first paragraph of my last article:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

As you can see, I sometimes have problems with too descriptive, and have had very good responses to my last question, thank you all.

But what I know is, how can I create a threatening atmosphere, which permeates every aspect of the story always describe things to remember in a hostile manner or to the readers that is intended to build a little disturbing? I fear that, for example, described a scene in a smoky, very gothic, the reader forget the atmosphere has reached the end of chapters and paragraphs or so I keep a lot of descriptive work for me, you lose the edge of ruin.

In response to this situation? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment