Saturday, January 9, 2010

Golden First Mortgage Corp My Mother-in-law Had 65k Money Stolen From Her By Her Granddaughter. How Can She Get It Back?

My mother-in-law had 65k money stolen from her by her granddaughter. How can she get it back? - golden first mortgage corp

My mother-in-law allowed her granddaughter (the loan officer) is to be a signatory to your bank account 15 days before they are about 65 miles through a reverse mortgage. On the same day his granddaughter, who has worked in the bank account that was back in my grandmother's and transferred the money in the account. He used the money for a down payment on your house. It has been discovered, and began to make payments from more regulation or less $ 300.00 per month to make my mother. Then the state and had not seen since. She sold the house and pocketed the money, because my mother-in-law. Do we have the hope of ever seeing my mother-in-law money again? This is the last thing her late husband of 50 years who lived for their golden years left and is only 70 and his mother to 92, so much life has to do. Please help us help you. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment