Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Methods Of Masterbation Videos For Women How Many Military Men Are Familiar With "kock In The Sock" Masterbation Method?

How many military men are familiar with "kock in the sock" masterbation method? - methods of masterbation videos for women

When I entered the army, as recommended, a man of 18 years, our teacher, we are masterbation or homosexual activity is strictly prohibited. We are therefore forced to take drastic measures to relieve us. When the lights went out, the springs have squeakin a berth.

3 comments:

iraq51 said...

No, I have never heard of what I read your question.

Ok. I answered your question. Now I have a. I joined the Army in 1976 and had my basic Ft.Jackson, SC. The Drill Sargent never mentioned the "R" S ".
After the base system was at Fort Benning, GA for SCO, and never heard.

It was 30 years ago ... When did you join? Maybe it was before 1976th Drill Instructor is also used: the Marine Corps. This is the "Rock in my", a technique of Marina sock?

kherome said...

That's ok ... sad but beautiful ... Suppose

Anonymous said...

It is good, why is he gone?

Post a Comment