Friday, January 1, 2010

Largest Shark By Line What Size Of Shark Would Do This?

What size of shark would do this? - largest shark by line

While fishing of sharks and rays in Flinders weekend Hai started my crew go ballistic.

I put a bar of a 36 kg roll, pound with a full set of heavy Trolling Reel 500 million gallons Dyneema 100th Addressing Terminal 2 meters was 200 pounds of nylon coated Ganged up to 8 / 0 stainless steel hook.

The excavators full (so hard as I could not physically), posted these mysterious creatures from the depths of 180 meters in less than 20 seconds. I had a few big fish on this pole, but none of it.

Ideas about the size of the sharks (Shark result because of the speed), I could do.

For what it's worth, I managed to get a fight 5 minutes, but for a large group of boats at anchor. Anchor chain finished off the line.

Thank you to everyone who responded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment