Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rectal Cleansing What Is The Best Way To Insert A Rectal Tube?

What is the best way to insert a rectal tube? - rectal cleansing

Set the way I was taught in medical schools, but some of my patients complain of symptoms. I know that MST procedure in the world comfortably. Tell me how some of you are, I may the best idea, as it was as pleasant as possible for my patients. The use of enemas, because they will contribute to the solution deeper into the intestine, so that they can get the best colon cleansing as possible.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are a little unclear what you want. Tell you a tube of the colon or rectum, just a tip that is used for regular washing? A colon tube is a rubber tube much longer than the ascent on the straight and deeper into the colon. The inlet nozzle is only normal in the rectum, no more. I am not a doctor or nurse, but I do not know why a medical school to use a colon tube for use in patients learning. I think they were mainly used by people at home want to do a bowel cleansing. Patients in hospitals are usually administered enemas constipation only disadvantages.

If you are only a tip of the right side, perhaps a convenient way to do a rectal examination, would quickly before inserting the tube. I had colic, and even the doctor stuck the tip of his finger into the rectum prior to the speculum. I think she said it was determined that my right to know what angle is it, the speculum in, if it is placed in the right corner, press are not put in any tissue or anythIng Of course it is a necessary lubricant. Perhaps you could lubricate the anus of the patient and the tube. Another thing, the professional colon will ask me to take a deep breath and hold while she inserted the speculum. Rectal absorption is not painful, but some people think it is. Once again I was'm not a doctor, but those can only give a few tips.

Post a Comment