Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cervical Mucus Day 19 Help With Cervical Mucus And OPK Tests?

Help with cervical mucus and OPK tests? - cervical mucus day 19

I've just published another problem, but now I have another.

My cycles are on average 33 days, my last period started 8th Today is 21 April Day of the cycle. Sunday (day 19), which had a lot of cervical secretions would come out (what if I went to the bathroom ... sorry TMI), but the ovulation test was negative. Yesterday, on the 20th, I had both the cervical mucus was my ovulation test negative again, but somehow had sex. But today I think I ovulate 21 postive reading, but my cervical mucus is like lotion. I had relations based on 15 days, 17, 18 and 20

When was the baby's heartbeat? Am I fertile cervical mucus before or during the egg? Why not test positive for ovulation at the time that I have more cervical mucus?

God, I can be crazy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment