Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Lost My Us Visa Appointment Confirmation Id H1B Docs Lost - Visa Restamping - Continuation Question?

H1B docs lost - visa restamping - continuation question? - i lost my us visa appointment confirmation id

Hello everyone, modest Hello! Thank you for answering "While the reports to the U.S. embassy or consulate where you plan your appointment for a visa interview, you must bring the printed appointment letter, visa application forms, a recent photograph, the original HDFC bank fee receipt with its two barcode stickers "
Can you give me information on the barcode label receiving HDFC? I have put someone in India?

1 comments:

AlbanyPa... said...

The receipt you receive from HDFC, two bar code labels. You can talk, someone in the branch of HDFC, if you make payment of fees. You can also e-mail: VisaFees@hdfcbank.com

Post a Comment