Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does Anyone Know What It Likes Working On Disney Cruise Disney College Program Versus The Career Start?

Disney College Program versus the Career Start? - does anyone know what it likes working on disney cruise

Hello! I just started my final year of high school and college found the Disney program that afternoon. I'm an avid fan of Disney and is my dream to work for Disney. I wonder if I could be someone in the explanation of the differences in the programs and help their advantages and disadvantages.

1) I know that I am for the college to 18 years (I am) 17 years old and have completed one semester at the university. However, if the high school graduates are both at 18 years and has 18 credits for my AP tests and wanted to know if this counts as a semester? Since I am right after graduate school, you must apply for fall 2010?

2) My dream is to Chapman University, 7 miles from Disneyland. Can they still part of the curriculum andTake courses or work alone guilty? If the chaos I graduated in 4 years?

3) How long does the process take? Which program is an advantage if I get to stay with Disney and a full-time job schedule?

4) What are the typical jobs first come through the front of the house schooling program? Differences?

5) The veterans of the program? Did you experience? Is it expensive for the college program in terms of books and other expenses?

6) I know that this college offers program take the opportunity to learn from Disney, as these? Are they internally divided in their first or not? They were good classes?

7) Is there someone who can help me with theApplication Process? I know I did attend a presentation and be interviewed, but if you really can I apply?

Well, that's it for today! I really appreciate ideas that you can be able to give. TIA! =)

1 comments:

tlee8us said...

It's easy to enter the program at Disney. The fun as it sounds, it is not real. The internship can be up to 6 months may be extended on request. They say they can for a job, register of choice, in reality, it is automatically selected for you, and you say no to her. When I registered I sign up to work in the retail sale of your orders in souvenir shops, working as a caretaker until the end of the pay very little. If you arrive late, or even a minute delay seen in the creation of an advertisement. If you write more than three times, you're fired, even if a good worker. Rest days, you end up with this sleep. I did an internship in Orlando, which had housing for students and a large percentage of the rent and utilities. Even if I HousingInsufficient firm and my apartment would be to live to pay the rent or food. You can work long hours and stresses. "This kind of Disney does not make sense not to bother, especially when you work 30 to 40 hours per week and teaching. College credit for the college he will attend, but it's just a waste of money. After college, you are at it as may be a loan if you're lucky. I hate to say that your dreams can be when breaking work for the company. You'll feel like a tool to Disney to use the cheap labor. It is a waste of time and money to go. adherence to the university to find a real course. You will learn that there best practices lower than Disney. I & # 039, so I'm not saying they should not. It is not for everyone. So be prepared that you are getting. Good luck.

Post a Comment