Monday, February 22, 2010

What Is The Meaning Of Trang Web Nay Coi I'm Confuse...Please Help?

I'm confuse...Please help? - what is the meaning of trang web nay coi

I have two very good friends named Brian and Trang. Besides the two spend time with Brian. The fact is that even if I said I'm his best friend and Trang. I was not crazy, and I tried to understand, but the more I wanted that most confuses me, because most of the time spent with me and all this time I called his friend, good friend. I do not know whether or not expect, perhaps, or something like that. I mean, I understand if Trang his number one when it is adopted, on every weekend and hanging with him almost every night talking to 3 clock in the morning instead of me. I mean ... after all ... I held his best friend ...? You do not meet some or even much to see. Now, where hand I said: "My good friend" or "I love you" from some of the reasons you start badly and again confused. I do not want to feel. Once in front of him, but nothing happens. What should I do?
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment